Introducing the Pledge to Stay Well Journal—empowering tools for mindfulness and self-discovery.
Within the PDF you'll find 100 inspiring journaling prompts presented on eight stunning printable cards.
Written by psychologists, certified coaches and mindfulness experts, these prompts are designed to help you:
- Alleviate stress and anxiety
- Cultivate self-love and self-worth
- Set meaningful goals and intentions
- Discover core values and beliefs
This is your safe space—a source of comfort and a vessel for your thoughts, reflections and inner wisdom to flow.
Turn to your Pledge to Stay Well Journal to:
- Reframe your negative self-talk using the “Self-Talk Support” framework
- Calm your mind, body and soul with Breathing Exercises
- Mindfully manage difficult emotions with personalised Self-Care Checklists
- Identify what’s truly important to you and say no to what doesn’t serve you with the Core Values framework
- Catalogue and review your biggest breakthroughs and lessons with the “Lightbulb Moments” index
Prepare to experience a whole new level of clarity, inner peace and guidance.
Click Features to learn more.
PDF Digital Download - Delivered within minutes of purchase
175 lined pages for self-reflection and self-discovery
8 prompt cards (86 prompts) divided into 5 categories: Alleviating Stress and Anxiety, Cultivating Self-Love and Self-Worth, Discovering Core Values and Beliefs, Setting Goals and Intentions, and Monthly Reflection.
14 Gratitude Stops: 14 gratitude prompts thoughtfully distributed in the footer
3 Breathing Exercises: Mindful breathing techniques for managing stress
Core Values: Framework for discovering core values
Self-Care Checklist: Personalised checklists for managing difficult emotions
Self-Talk Support: Personalised guide for reframing self-talk
Affirmations, Quotes & Mantras: Space for words that move you deeply
Lightbulb Moments: Index of your “aha!” moments
Full colour page quotes to recharge your perspective
Original design by Fanny Arles
Journalling Prompts curated by Rachael Kable, Elaine So, Bridget Murphy and Amy Kate Isaacs.
Digital PDF is delivered to you via email within minutes of purchase.
Due to the nature of digital downloads, returns are not accepted.